I double glove with polyethylene (I thing that's what they are) gloves
inside latex. THe polyethylene gloves are (were?) available from Lab
Safety Supply in a hand shaped dispenser. Cheap! Of course that's what I
use building boats. Maybe that's not up to aviation standards.
Originally adopted to stop acetone from getting thru.

--
Lincoln Ross
NOTE ADDRESS CHANGE: