BTW, if all of you can think of other groups or areas to post this notice,
please feel free to get it out there. While I like to think I know the
obvious areas to post this message online, I don't necessarily know all of
them.

Also, for clarification, the petition is one of the items that was agreed
upon by our coordinated team of people working on this situation. We believe
that high level letters (coming next), a petition and applying political
pressure should be one of the most effective means of changing the direction
of this fight. Much more cost effective than a lawsuit, however that has not
been ruled out. Someone sent me a message stating that the petition looked
like we had not coordinated efforts.

Thanks again for everyone who quickly jumped on board and signed early, we
sincerely appreciate your signatures. And, to state the obvious, please only
sign once ;-

http://www.gliderking.com/petition

Bob Bingham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]