I have just emailed all members of the Southern Oregon Soaring Society,
asking them to go to the online petition site and sign the petition.

Since many members of your various clubs may not be subscribed to RCSE
they may not be aware of the current battle. I would like to suggest
that someone from each club (who has all the email addresses) email all
your members and encourage them to sign the petition.

You may want to mention that they can look at the "View Current Signers"
link at the top of the page to see what comments other signers have
written in case they want to write something in the comments section of
the petition.

Terry Mickle
President, Southern Oregon Soaring Society
Medford, Oregon