At 12:18 PM 8/16/2002, you wrote:
>Joe,
>
>Can you tell me how do you throw your THL?

I generally toss it off the slope--I don't fly it too much on the flat.

Depending on how hard a toss I want, I'll either grab it at the TE with
index and middle fingers on top, thumb on the bottom.  I can get a higher
toss (if I need it) by using the somewhat awkward method of thumb on top,
four fingers on the bottom at the leading edge--like carrying a tray.  That
takes some practice.

There's also a wire device that allows you to use a light high-start or
bungee.  http://www.winglauncher.com/

HTH,
Joe Parsons