From: "James V. Bacus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "RCSE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: Jack Strother <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [RCSE]  DARTS contest
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:05:55 -0500

I recorded both days of the DARTS contest on the LoLo logger, but below is a
link to an Excel workbook (approx. 3mb in size) of just the five rounds
flown on Sunday, the better of my two contest days.  This is using the
latest LoLo software that has a few more stats in it.

ftp://66.106.109.240/pub/DARTS_MoM_081902.xls

I am still a little surprised and examining the data, I knew the air was
tough but jeez, I never got above launch height on any flight, and I did max
one of those 13 minute rounds where I flew to the limits of my vision
downwind, but obviously it wasn't very high.  I hit a 710 ft launch in one
round, I wish my launches were a bit more consistent, we were being assigned
to different winches on each round, but the variation is probably more due
to conditions.

Jim

ICQ 6997780    R/C Soaring Page at www.jimbacus.net