Because my wife is now flying in TD competitions, I decided to
standardize our radios by buying two new JR 8103s. This way I
don't
have to memorize three different programming styles and carry two
different sets of charging leads, etc.

 I just sold my trusty old Vision but I still have a year-old,
virtually-unused Profi 4000. This has the upgraded 2400 mah nicad
pack and comes with the neck strap, hand rests, charging cable, PC
cable and memory backup software, and all manuals, etc. Also comes
with TX crystals on channels 18 and 19. The total value of this
package is around $1100.

I am interested in swapping the Profi for a sailplane of equivalent
worth. I am mainly interested in higher end moldies such as the
Escape, Zenith, Stratos, Starlight 2000, etc. However, I might also
be interested in something like a RTF Compulsion/Fusion (if nicely
equipped). These would have to be NIB or in excellent (like new)
shape. If you'd like to move up to a Profi 4000 and think you
have
something that might pique my interest, please respond off the list.
Thanks.

Vaughn