I have a complete Allegro kit for sale, boom, laser cut wood, pod,
special carbon fiber strips, small parts, the works - all I could get
from the first production run (i.e., no radio parts or covering). All
in original shape: nothing cut, glued, or anything. Unfortunately, I
won't have the time to build it anytime soon.

If I remember well, it came to about $200. So, that's what I'm
asking, or reasonable best offer. Buyer pays shipping.

Rense Lange