I have a brand spanking new in box Encore DLG from Maple Leaf that,
unfortunately, I will not be able to assemble.  For sale for $370 and
shipping.  Save a few bucks and some time waiting!

I also have a Sage DS 2 990 9' 9wt Graphite for $175.  Save a *lot* of
bucks and waste a *lot* of time.  (Oops, sorry...this is a Sage fly rod
gentlemen...but it *is* for sale.)  See?  "Sage" means quality in more than
one arena!  :-)