I thought the outermost portions of the wing(?) looked like they had a
movable trailing edge - they seem to face away from the body at 45 degrees,
but they look sort of like elevons to me.... anyone else see that?

phantom works is also pushing the flexible wing, and I've seen a paper
talking about a 3 position wing (loiter, cruise, something else) - I wish I
were back in the desert, would love to see this thing ; )

        I wonder exactly where the control sufaces are....
<<