Hi All,

I've just finished building a Botkin Designs winch (http://hometown.aol.com/botkindesigns) and am looking to sell it. The winch features a rebuilt motor with new brushes and Real Balls plus a high-quality footswitch - no turnaround, line or parachute is included. $700 plus shipping. Contact me directly for more information. Pictures are available.

Thanks for the bandwidth!

Ron