Has anyone used a Rubber Duck Antenna with the MPX Profi series of radios? I
know the range will be somewhat reduced. I've range checked my Profi with
the standard antenna collapsed and got 135 paces (appx 300'). When the
weather clears I'm going to check it with a Duck and see what the range
is...

TIA,

-Sheldon-
YNT uDesign

A Supporter of the 2002 Soaring Nationals