Ok, the subject of records came up, and I'm trying to find a list of the
records and classes for Thermal Duration and Electric (class a / b /?)...
I'm really just looking for the total duration records, if that makes sense.

I checked the San Fernando Valley site and the AMA, but I can't find a list
of current records - anyone have a good link?

Thanks in advance,
Brent