Douglas, Brent wrote:

Ok, the subject of records came up, and I'm trying to find a list of the records and classes for Thermal Duration and Electric (class a / b /?)...
I'm really just looking for the total duration records, if that makes sense.

I checked the San Fernando Valley site and the AMA, but I can't find a list of current records - anyone have a good link?
And you didn't check my bookmark collection?  tsk tsk.
  RC -> Info -> Fail World Records
http://www.ping.be/chaoflight/pageen/erecord1.htm

Don't know how up-to-date it is though.

--
Andrew E. Mileski
Ottawa, Canada

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.