-----Original Message-----
From: Stefano Duranti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 11:51 PM

Today has been released a new version of Profili, 2.03b.
You can find it as usually in the 'Last version' section of the web site :
http://utenti.lycos.it/profili2
This version fixes some problems in raster file importing (signaled by Ing.
Tullio Bonfiglio) and in the Cm scale of polar graphs (signaled by Ing.
Giuseppe Ghisleri).
There are some minor adjustments too, but no new features.

Actually I'm working on version 2.10 development.
The big version jump arises from a DB scheme modification in this new
release.
But the upgrade will self-convert the old DB to the new one during the first
execution of Profili 2.10.
I modified the DB scheme because of the introduction of new polar analysis
criteria.
With version 2.10 you'll be able to:
- Compute polars for airfoils with a turbolator
- Compute polars for airfoils with flap deflection,
thickness-camber-nose-tail modification, without having to add them to the
archive
- To have a greater elasticity in polars drawings. You'll be able to draw on
the same graph any airfoil at any Re with any modification, to have a better
way
to directly compare  different cases of study, according to your own
criteria (not only the preconfigured type 1-2-3).

I hope this version will be released before January 2003.

Best regards
      Stefano

Stefano Duranti
via della Casazza 43/b