Hi Sam,
The servos may not be the problem. If these were stripped on landing with flaps down
then learn to take the flaps off a second before you touch down. If there is grass on
the field and the  flaps drag across that it's a real load on the gears.
One way to help on that is to buy servo arms from elect. car hobby shops. These servo
arms are spring loaded and really take an impact. I have never broken a servo gear
using these arms.
Thermals, Art