> I have a 48" EPP foamie covered in strapping tape, then Ultracote.  One of
> the wings is twisted and I'm wondering if there is a way to fix this

If the strapping tape was put on with uneven ntension, you are sort of
screwed.....
However!, you can try blocking the plane in some wood scraps with opposite
twist, then let it
remain that way for a week od 2. After this, try re-ironing the covering to
take up the wrinkles, you can also apply a strip of colored packing tape in
the proper orientation  to hold the new twist in tension.
This tape can be ironed later to increase the tension if needed.
I really dislike ultracote because it won't hold a set and this is a major
structural function on an EPP plane.
If you really want a bomb proof EPP plane stick with liquid contact cement,
strapping tape and colored packing tape. If weight isn't an issue you can
apply sign vinyl over the clear packing tape for a very strong skin that
will take paint for scale designs.

Mark Mech
www.aerofoam.com