From: Loren Blinde [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 11:26 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Howard Mark
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Model aircraft legislation - truth or rumor?

Be cautious about dismissing this issue out of hand.  I'd encourage you to
and Bob Hunt's columns.  They both talk about the potential for further
government regulation of model aviation arising out of 9-11 related
concerns about the misuse of model technology.  Especially autopilot or
autonomous control systems.

While I have no special knowledge or insight about what may be happening,
what Mark has related is entirely within the realm of possibility.

Loren

message and its attachments and notify Space Imaging immediately.