Guys,

I flew by Torrey the other day on my way to, and out
of Montgomery Field in SD on Friday the 27th - the day
of the race? On the way down, saw many large slope
race type models on the edge of the hill. (Couldn't
tell if anybody was flying)  On the way back, around
4:00 or so, saw nothing. Did the race get skunked?
Felt like there was possibly wind, but not much.