I agree, we just need to get the email address approved.

Senior Moderator? Lex?

From: Ben Diss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] RCGroups Rocks!
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 19:52:26 -0600

Test.

I'm posting this at 8:52p eastern. Let's see how quickly this hits the
list.

-Ben

This message was not sent from a subscribed address, thus did not automatically get posted to the list. I manually approved it at 11:40am eastern
-lex
RCSE Jr moderator
<<<<<<<<

--
Ben Diss
Posted from the RCGroups.com Discussion Gateway. Filtered newsgroups for R/C hobbyists.

The new MSN 8 is here: Try it free* for 2 months http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup