Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:18:39 -0800
From: "Aerofoam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gary" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
	<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Airport Baggage Inspection

Gary, ship it to me via FedEx ground from the office at the Bellingham
airport, I'll bring you the plane.

Mark Mech
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.