Unbuilt kits? Hmmmm, lessee........If I subtract the planes that
are flying (9), the ones that are broken and need repair (6),
and not counting the ones that are on the way through the mails
(2) that comes to ....uhmmm...(gulp)....76. Yup, thats 76. No
BS, all sailplanes. Other flyers can attest to it. AND I PLAN ON
BUILDING EVERY ONE OF 'EM!!!! I don't collect "retro" planes
just for investment value. I believe kits were made to be built
and flown. It gives me a warm spot in the ole ticker to see an
old kit come to the hill or field as a "new" plane. I especially
like it when I get 1 hour+ at a field with a Wanderer........

Blue skies,
Capn Crunchie