1. Multiplex Lucky
2. Multiplex Mini Milan
3. KV ASW-24B
4. RodelModell Ka6 (3m smaller one)
5. RodelModell SG38
6. Valenta Mini Salto
7. Radio Sailplanes Wildflecken
8. Graupner Dandy

Of these three were gifts from my wife, (2 this Christmas!) and I picked
up the last one for about US$7. The Wildflecken was given to me by
someone who bought it many years ago looking to go into thermal flying,
but ended up stuck in smelly engines mode. I've about four electric kits
too, which I'll build when I get fed up doing sailplanes. (A bit of
variety on the building board is always nice.)

There's no point in my pretending I'll stop buying 'till i've all built.
So now i only allow myself to buy a kit if I've built two since my last
purchase. I was doing well until my wife intervened! Not that I'm going
to complain too hard of course... :)

--
Wight