I thought I'd share a POSITIVE vendor comment.

I don't know what Dremel bits go for in the U.S., but up here they typically sell for $12-$16 CDN each. Well I wanted some to play with my new routing attachment, and I found there are 10 bits in the routing set, and 21 in the cutter set. That comes to around $412 CDN, plus 15% taxes. Ouch!

So I found this Dremel vendor on E-Bay http://www.yourtooltime.com/
a hardware dealer in Arizona that sells buckets of Dremel stuff
http://cgi6.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=thomasaxel%40aol.com&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

He has a very professional auction check-out site that accepts most all forms of payment. He reduces shipping to actual cost, and combines orders that happen within 3 days.

I purchased both sets for $54.98 USD, including shipping (about $85 CDN). They were shipped on Sunday and arrived on Friday. That's about a $357 CDN savings, though I'll likely have to pay 7% tax and possibly some brokerage (awaiting bill). Still, a significant deal.

My Dremel box is now nearly full of bits :) There may be better deals out there, but I'm a satisfied customer.

--
Andrew E. Mileski
Ottawa, Canada