So there is a way to change the program to swap ch 3 with 7?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] newer 6 ch hitec w futaba 8u tx

The hitec 6 channel will work fine as will the superslim 8.  Personally I'd buy the SS8 in case you want to swap it later in it's life.  gv

Martin Cleary wrote:
Ive been out of the game for a while...I need a rx for a 6 ch (2 flap) a/c that will work with my Futaba 8u.  Will the newer 6 channel work from hitec?  It looks like it's made similar to the 555 which has always been a winner.  Another way to phrase the question: Do I need a channel 7 to run two flaps with my Futaba 8u?

Thanks

Martin