It's a hunski in my book.  8-)

At 08:50 PM 1/20/2003, Pat McCleave wrote:
Jim,

I am pretty sure he has the energy managed well in that picture. Don't
believe that plane is going any where very fast.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS

---- Original Message -----
From: James V. Bacus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Skegs...tasks...F3j...and the like

> At 08:27 PM 1/20/2003, D'Anne Thompson wrote:
> >As Joe Wurts says the key to soaring is energy management. Landing
> >without a skeg is a demonstration of proper energy management.

http://www.geocities.com/glidersrc/pag_noticias/f3jworlds2002/landingwurts.j
pg

> 8-)
>

> Jim
> Downers Grove, IL
> Member of the Chicago SOAR club, AMA 592537 LSF 7560 Level III
> ICQ 6997780 R/C Soaring Page at www.jimbacus.net
>
> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe"
and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that
MIME turned off.

ICQ 6997780    R/C Soaring Page at www.jimbacus.net

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.