From: "Andrew E. Mileski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 6:56 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Building tips for Spirit Elite ARF

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Does anyone have any building tips for the Spirit ARF?  Its pretty much
done, but there is always something that needs improvements.  The fuse

seems

a little weak to me, has anyone had any problems?

There ought to be a LOT of messages on this in the archives.

Top of my list would be:
   1) If your wing joiner is Balsa and aluminum, replace the Balsa
      parts with plywood.  The Balsa _WILL_ fail :(
   2) The Spirit has a weak tail.  Search for mods on this.
   3) Expect to put a bucket of lead in the nose.

--
Andrew E. Mileski
Ottawa, Canada

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe"