I haven't used nitrate or butyrate dope in many years, but as a
youngster, I often mixed colored dope with clear dope to get the
effect your talking about.  Regis
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Richard Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Does anyone know how to colour dope?
> I want a semi-translucent red finish on my new plane.
>
> Thanks
> Richard
> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.
Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in
text only format with MIME turned off.