It is astonishing to consider that the Challenger explosion was 17 years
ago, but what President Regan said at the time, holds true to today:

"We've grown used to the idea of space, and perhaps we forget that we've
only just begun.
I know it's hard to understand, but sometimes painful things like this
happen.
It's all part of taking a chance and expanding man's horizons.
The future doesn't belong to the faint-hearted. It belongs to the
brave."

-- President Ronald Regan, Jan. 28, 1986