Been a while since I've 'assembled' a new plane which didn't already have the pushrods installed. In fact, I was surprised to find my new 2-m Organic doesn't have them, but what the heck.

So, living in small town USA where most people think "radio control" means receiving instructions by HAM, I'm looking for a good source for some long sheathed cf pushrods. What is your favorite source?

-Les