Finally, after a week of host server woes and SCUS (stupid computer user syndrome) on my part, we managed to update our site.

This includes a new album with pictures from the German "Oktoberfest Pokal" F3B contest last September and a separate page for the Easy-Patch central wiring system for on-board RC gear with more detailed information.

The news section contains the bad and the good, and a few fun pictures thrown in so that you hopefully only remember the good... :o)

Thanks for the band width.

Dieter Mahlein
http://shredair.com