I have heard some negative comments about JR¡¦s service recently in
other forums and I am glad to see something more positive here as I
have been using their radio equipment for very very long time.

JR earned by loyalty by their wonderful service. Before I quitted
this hobby many years ago, I had sent servos, receivers and
transmitters back to JR Japan ( I am living in Hongkong ) for service
and I always got my equipment back looking almost like new. I didn¡¦t
have to pay a single Yen in the process as JR bore the full cost of
shipping and servicing.

Now I am back again and I am still using my old JR Apex Computer
radio - JR¡¦s first generation computer radio. It had taken me many
months to save enough money to get it. I was still going to school at
that time. After so many years, I am wondering whether JR is still
the good old JR I knew. No need for their service yet but would like
to hear some more experience .

Thanks,

Y C  Lui
Hongkong

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], George Gillburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 07:13 PM 2/6/2003 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >Is it worth sending a reciever back to JR for testing and/or
service or
> >would I be better off buying something else?
> >
> >Charles
>

> I'll bet it would be to your advantage.  I just sent in 4 servos to
JR, 2
> ea 341 and 2 ea 351.  I got back two servos they said were working
properly
> (they had been in a crash which is why I sent them in) and two new
servos,
> 1 of each type.  The bill for this service was a "whopping" $
7.50!  I
> think it was well worth my investment.   I don't think you'll
regret
> sending in your receiver.
>

> RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.
Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in
text only format with MIME turned off.