[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Free shipping to Champaign, IL (that's where their service center is)?
No, I had to pay my own shipping, etc. But, the service is pretty good
That's Horizon Hobby I assume (the North American distributor, and located in Champaign, Ill.)?

I've heard whisperings that there are a few other small service depots, but I don't know if they are authorized.

--
Andrew E. Mileski
Ottawa, Canada