Hi Gang,

I have a Tragi 702C for sale.  The plane comes with 4 MPX Micro mcV2 Digital
servos in the wings and 2 MPX Micro 3BB's in the fuse.  The plane is in very
good condition except for some damage to the center section that occurred in
shipping to me. I can take digital pictures to show damage area.  The plane
is flyable as is, but I will include a NIB replacement center section along
with the plane.  The plane is White with Blue Tips and Red Bottoms.  The new
center section is White on Top Blue on the Bottom.  All you will need to fly
this plane as is, is to add your RX and go fly.  I am asking $!000.00 or
best
reasonable offer plus shipping.  I am only selling this cause I have one new
plane on the bench and two more on the way soon.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS