Has anyone tried to use the Walmart Energizer AA size 1850 mAh
Ni-MH cells in a transmitter pack?

From the data I've been able to gather on these, they are
limited to C max (they seem to be rated to 2C but royally
suck at that).  My 8103 takes about 250 mA, so they should
be just fine.  Not good for airborne packs though.

If someone has found contrary data, please share!

Thanks!

--
Andrew E. Mileski
Ottawa, Canada

RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.