Hi folks,

Since the topic seems to have migrated back over to the LSF tasks again (spring must
be in the air), I just thought I'd plug another program that concentrates more on
soaring, and less on scoring.

Look up the Canadian Soaring Society achievement program (www.crcss.org). The tasks
are mainly individually based, and test general flying skill much more than the LSF
does, IMHO. The LSF 8 hour slope task doesn't hold a candle to the CSS 3
hour thermal flight! Plus, the CSS gives you fancy pins when you achieve your levels :)

Mind you, if you're looking to test your contest flying ability, the LSF is hard to
beat.

Cheers,
Adam Till
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten."
-George Carlin

"Crinkle, crinkle, little spar,
strained beyond the yield-point far.
Up above the world so high,