From: Loren Blinde [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2003 8:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] Aquila text

The AMA has a wonderful free resource available to all, an online archive
of every page of every Model Aviation magazine since 1975.  Go to
www.modelaircraft.org.  Click on the Members Only link (you don't have to
be a member), then the AMA Digital Archive link.  Search for the December
1977 issue.  On page 9, you will find an article by Skip Miller on his
journey to the 1977 world championship and a sidebar article on the "Miller
Mod" to the Aquila.

Yes, I confess, I'm old enough to remember reading the article on paper...
:-)

Loren

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.