And, the first World Champion in RC-Soaring still makes scores and competes
in competitions worldwide.

This is really good advertising for our sport and a nice sign for us
struggling today!

Salute!

Many thanks for all help about Aquila, the info was indeed interesting, I'm
sure my Aquila will be accurate to "the Miller Mod". After the F3B WC in
Germany this summer, I will start building this historic F3B glider, longing
for it..

/Joakim Stahl (Swedish F3B team 2003)