From:   Bill Swingle [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Wednesday, March 12, 2003 10:55 AM
To:     RCSE
Cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: [RCSE] I picked up a Sears Bandsaw.

My band saw is similarly made in China. Except it doesn't even try to hide
it. For what I do it works fine.

   Question:  How tight should I keep the blade?

Best answer I've heard so far was until it makes a D-flat sound when you
pluck it. But it seems there is little consensus on this. So far I've been
keeping it quite loose and just babying the heck out of it.

Bill Swingle
Janesville, CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.