Hey,

When I installed flap servos into my Eraser open class plane, the flaps will not hinge all the way to 90 degrees ... more like 45 degrees. Are there special servos that will turn a full 180 degrees so that my flaps can go down all the way? This is a problem with the turning radius of the servo, and my hitec 85mg aren't cutting it! (yes, I did maximize the moment arm with a long servo arm and short flap control horn ... what servos do you guys recommend...

Toby Woods
San Diego Soarer