22nd June 2003, 22nd June 2003, 22nd June 2003,

Scot Nats F3f and other slope events to be held hopefully at East
Lomond/ Bishop Hill, Fife.

Please earmark this event for your calendar.

2nd Please make this weekend a goody, we have lost enough flying time
this year already.

3rd Please pass this message on to any non computer fliers, thanks.

4th Please reply to this mail, let me know if you will or won't be
there, it does help me get the prep work done.
We need and want more than 8 to get a decent comp.

Maybe if SOARHIGH read this they may offer a couple of prizes, what do
you think Guy and Gary?

Entry fees will be held to a minimal level.

SCOT NATS 22ND JUNE

For the event on the 8th June, 8 fliers called and let me know they
would be there, THANK YOU guys, glad to know that you are still alive
and raring to get some speed work in.

SCOT NATS 22ND JUNE
Will now ONLY be flown on the Sunday. It was planned to be 2 days but
one will suffice at a push.
Hopefully this will encourage you out of your homes to compete. How does
that sound?

Come on lads, we need the numbers to make it worthwhile for myself and
the S.A.A. to keep organising them.
If we are getting it wrong, let us know, we can change the formats for
the events.
What we can not change is either the scheduled dates, they have to be
set at the start of the year, or the weather, it has been perfectly
flyable the last 2 event dates but lack of entries meant that no one
could actually compete.
Lets make a change and get some good racing in at the next date.

Yes that is the 22ND JUNE 2003.