This is just a reminder please pass this on to your local clubs as well and if you need any additional information don't hesitate to get a hold of me.  Thank you.

HLG Contest in the Tri-Cities
Sponsored by
Mid-Columbia Soarers
Sunday June 29th at Park Middle School
The corner of 10th and Garfield in Kennewick, WA
9 am Pilots meeting.
Cost is $5.00 per pilot.

Please bring an extra person for timing. Thanks

Kirby Parker and Glenn Whitcomb CD
509-628-1825
http://eaglebutte.urx.com

Scoring will be normalized on1000 points per round.
Typical HLG tasks will be flown. Some possible tasks may look like the following.

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

Round 6

Round 7

8 - Ones

5-twos

:10,:20,:30,:40,…

Ladder (5 min win)

5-Twos

2-2's & 2-3's

1,2,3, 4 any order

If you know you will be attending please email me or call me.  NOTE: The date was changed from June 28th to June 29th.  Thanks to Wil for posting the right date (prior to the date change) in the Quiet Flyer.  You can fly all day on EagleButte and have fun Sunday morning flying HLG.   This is an AMA Sanctioned event and you must have a current AMA card.   Look forward to seeing all of you there.  Thanks