Take a mixer and mix rudder into elevator. You just need to get the signs of the percentage the correct amount in left and right directions. The mix curve looks like a V with 0 in the middle and increasing the amount of down (or up) in both directions.

The other option is to set the maximum travels of the surfaces to that they move more in one direction than the other.

Dan Obermeyer wrote:
How do I program differential for my V tail HLG using a Jr x388s transmitter? (I have already programmed the differential for the ailerons using the built in capability of the xmitter).

Thanks