From: Tom Broeski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2003 5:28 AM
To: soaring
Subject: [RCSE] Best vehicle for RC transport

I am preparing to purchase a new (or used) vehicle.
I am interested in the group's comments as to what the ideal vehicle for
RC soaring might be (other than a black Corvette... Bacus).  I've seen a
lot of Astro Vans, and really like my Toyota Camry Wagon, but they
stopped making them.  The Volvo is the only wagon I found that was
comparable in interior room.

I have some scale fuses 8' long and wing panels to 14 feet.  But that
would be flown on rare occasions and not for normal everyday use.  Most
of the time I would be taking only 5 or six planes 72" max wing panel
length.