At 09:18 PM 6/23/2003 -0400, Don Stackhouse @ DJ Aerotech wrote:

Does anyone have any actual experience with flying in close proximity to an electric fence? What sort of interference can I expect from it, and if there are problems, are there any solutions short of turning it off while I'm flying? Savannah is smart enough to figure out if the sight of one of my toys overhead means the fence is shut down.

Not exactly the same thing, but I've flown next to or close to high tension wires many times. I've wondered about doing that but I've never had any problems I would call interference of any sort.

Bill

--

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice
there is.

Bill Johns
Pullman, WA
USA