As CD for the upcoming SCSR F3F this weekend, let me extend newbies to
slope racing a FREE Entry! Bring what you got to race. Location will be
determined by Thurs-Fri to get the best chance of a full 10 rounds of
fast racing somewhere in the southland. I will post as soon as I consult
the wind gods. If your not a member of the F3F list on Yahoo, please
visit:

and for our SCSR league info:

I have a secret spot I'm trying to evaluate this week in San Diego
County, we'll see how it works out. It's a huge slope and faces some
good directions, landing should be ok, and NO PARAGLIDERS, which for San
Diego is a big deal. Meanwhile, revisit http://www.sloperacing.com for
directions to Vincent because that is the default location. Start
drinking water now, no matter what it will be hot wherever we go.

Bob Bingham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gliderking.com