Hello,

Has anyone flown or have any comments on the Obsession C by NES? http://www.nesail.com/obsessionc.html or the Viltis http://www.nesail.com/Viltis%20HLG/Vitis.htm

I am looking for a new HLG and thought the Obsession looked pretty good. I want to stay at or below $200.00 so most of the DLG are out at this time. I want something that I can toss around and try to catch the low thermals and maybe launch off a mini hi-start. Any comments or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Kelley