Gene,

I've been flying a RESolution for 6 or 8 months now. I find it a very satisfying plane. I installed the barn door spoilers using individual servos with direct drive linkages. Its tricky but doable. I slotted the fuse for my tow hook so that I could move it back about 1/2" since I like "almost backward over my head" launches. However it launches that way at the stock hook position

As for flying the plane, the one thing you have to fight is flying it too slow. It is very stable and will slow down in the sky and just "float" (actually just mush). However its better to keep it moving, almost on-step, while searching for lift. If you hit great air them slow it down all you like but if you're working just good air try to keep the speed up a touch.

The spoilers do not need much deployment to be effective as spoilers. Mine went up a max of about 80 degrees, but I found that this was too much as I lost almost all directional control because of all the drag. I think I crank them open only 45 to 50 degrees which causes a lot of sink but still leaves me in control. I usually only deploy them half of this amount in the landing pattern and she comes down plenty fast.

My opinion is that the RESolution is a good as anything out there and is a very friendly ship to build and fly. Its on my 'recommended' list. (It also has a really pretty obeche wing.)

Hope this helps
Rick