Trying to decide between a Red Herring, The Gadget, and the Mosquito. I'm a
big flying wing fan, what can I say. I like EPP, I have to run on the cheap
side, so HS-55's are kind of my speed for servos, plugged into an old Cox Cobra
2/3 ch. AM system, with a tiny electronic elevon mixer added to the flight
pack.  Cost is a factor, as is fun for money spent. I have built and flown some
2-meters, but am not a big expert on composites or high-end radios, and would
prefer one that's easy to build right. This will be my first DLG, it will travel
in my trunk a lot and probably take a lot of wear and tear during the
learning curve. What says the collective soaring gestalt?;-) Recommendations for
batteries, too?