LAST CHANCE for a NIB vintage Legionair 140. Bet there arent many of these left! With
a beefed up spar Im told these will compete with the Bubble Dancers, etc.
Dont really care if I sell it or not, but if someone
makes me a good enough offer I would part with it. If I still have it unsold by this
weekend- Im going to start building it, with a CF spar.
Walter
---
GG