Am flying a Ruby with 6 servos. One aileron alternates by either:

1) not working
2) working wrong  (going the wrong direction)
3) working correctly

All of the above happens w/o any tweeking of the setup. I am running
a tried and true setup.  I have replaced servo extensions - no
change. I may swap out the RX next to see what happens.

Any advice is appreciated.  Thank you in advance to anyone who can
help me!        Bill Suter (Bluffton, OH)